Первый слайд презентации: Presentation on " Technological operations: wine quality management»
Completed: Khudaverdyan A. Checked: Mirontseva S.
Слайд 2: Technological process of wine production
1. T he technology of grape processing at the initial stage includes the separation of berries from the ridges with parallel crushing.
Слайд 3: Technological process of wine production
2. Pressing of the product — solid fractions obtained after crushing. The chemical composition of the juice obtained during pressing differs, and the quality is inferior to the properties of the must- samoteka, so the wine material of the second and third pressing is added to the main part in small quantities.
Слайд 4: Technological process of wine production
3. Settling the wort -gravity for clarification.
Слайд 5: Technological process of wine production
4. Fermentation, which is performed in special equipment for industrial winemaking- vinifiers.
6. To get a homogeneous composition and properties of wine material, fermented young wine of the same variety and year of collection is mixed. Technological process of wine production
7. Blending — adding wine of other varieties to achieve the required organoleptic characteristics. Technological process of wine production
8. Cooling allows you to precipitate mechanical suspensions, mud, bacteria and fungi. Shock cooling also accelerates maturation and stabilization. Technological process of wine production
9. Filtration with special filters is aimed at eliminating secondary sediment. Technological process of wine production
10. Pasting-the introduction of pasting substances that bind the smallest inclusions and are used to lighten the wine. Technological process of wine production
Слайд 12: Technological techniques of modern winemaking
sulfitation of the wort during settling to prevent fermentation of sugar. This technique also allows you to regulate the processes of oxidation and reduction. During further processing, the added sulfur dioxide provides optimal clarification; heating the grape pulp to a temperature of 60 ° C in order to intensify the extraction and staining of red grape must; to give the wine material a deeper shade, in the manufacture of fortified wine, alcohol is used on the mezga, the impact on the mezga by electric current and ultrasound.