Первый слайд презентации: HOW TO FIND A JOB
Completed: 1 st year student of a magistracy Art and graphic f acu l t y Fedotova Anastasiya 2020
1. START YOUR JOB SEARCH Careers fairs Job boards Local and national press Recruitment agencies Social media University careers and employment services. There are a number of places you can carry out your job search
2. REGISTER ON JOB SEARCH SITES Signing up for job alerts will save you time and introduce you to opportunities you may not have previously considered. https: HeadHunter https: superjob.ru https: rabota.ru
3. TAILOR YOUR CV How to write a CV What is a CV? A CV is a document used when applying for jobs. It allows you to summarise your education, skills and experience enabling you to successfully sell your abilities to potential employers. What to include in a CV Contact details Profile CV Education Work experience Skills and achievements Interests
4. COVER LETTERS What is a cover letter? A cover letter is a document sent alongside your CV when applying for jobs. It acts as a personal introduction and helps to sell your application. How to write a cover letter First paragraph - The opening statement should set out why you're writing the letter. Second paragraph - Cover why you're suitable for the job, what attracted you to this type of work. Third paragraph - Highlight relevant experience and demonstrate how your skills match the specific requirements of the job description. Last paragraph - Reiterate your interest in the role and indicate your desire for a personal interview. How to address a cover letter ? you can use a general greeting such as: Dear Sir / Madam Dear Hiring manager Dear Human resources director. 1 2 3
Последний слайд презентации: HOW TO FIND A JOB
5. PREPARE FOR THE INTERVIEW Interview questions Planning your answers to the most common job interview questions can help you feel more relaxed and confident. 1. Can you tell me a bit about yourself? 2. Why did you choose your degree subject? 3. Why do you want to work here? 4. What are your strengths? 5. What are your weaknesses? 6. How do you prioritise your work? 7. What has been your greatest achievement? 8. What are your goals?